Bozeman

Maybe not with the poop and needles but the desire to spend anytime there is identical and this is the case with everyone I know that has spent anytime there and all my family members and friends that either still live there or thankfully the majority of them that got out of there. MT maybe red as red can be but Bozeman most definitely is not and at the rate it has changed and continues to it is a lost cause.

Also, if you think the guy that said it was the "sister town of San Fransico" or me simply stating "yes" were 100% comparing it to San Fran you need to ease up a bit. Don't get me started on Missoula.

Have you been there? or better yet have you been there before CA moved in and then gone back after?
I haven't been to Bozeman, but I have been to Missoula. Pretty town but I can see the young, liberal influence from the university. Mainly just passed through, then spent a couple days on the Bitterroot fishing.

I'm from Portland so know well of the Cali migration.

You want to talk about homelessness, poop on the streets, riots, and horrendous liberal leadership; look no further! We are a shining example of how to decimate a city to where businesses are fleeing the downtown area because of the wasteland it has become. We have become a national embarrassment. Its truly a damn shame.

OP
hunting1

hunting1

WKR
Some of these comparisons are hilarious. Bozeman and SF? GTFO. Bozeman is a fun and cool spot to visit for sure.
I live in a great state but crappy, liberal politics so there is good everywhere. Even in Texas they have Austin. Will be a good time and I see the food scene is supposed to be great. I am only there for a day.

Mt Al

WKR
Mint is ok, but Land of Magic is awesome

You are correct, sir. I'm ashamed for not putting Land of Magic on the list, awesome place. Had my wedding rehearsal dinner there so long ago it was before most posters on this board were born! Before the fire even.

I'll do a few laps around the office as a way to pay for my mistake.

Thanks sj jakey!

Mt Al

WKR
Maybe not with the poop and needles but the desire to spend anytime there is identical and this is the case with everyone I know that has spent anytime there and all my family members and friends that either still live there or thankfully the majority of them that got out of there. MT maybe red as red can be but Bozeman most definitely is not and at the rate it has changed and continues to it is a lost cause.

Also, if you think the guy that said it was the "sister town of San Fransico" or me simply stating "yes" were 100% comparing it to San Fran you need to ease up a bit. Don't get me started on Missoula.

Have you been there? or better yet have you been there before CA moved in and then gone back after?

Sound and valid research, irrefutable evidence, solid conclusions.