brand new from Oregon

whoop

FNG
Coming at you from the north wet side of Oregon.
Some gear searches I've done lately have pointed me to this site so i joined. Gear reviews from RS members and staff look to be solid. I especially appreciate the effort some put in with extended time with products in different conditions and pics of the gear being used.
I've spent the last dozen or so years mainly slobbering over Roosevelt elk, i just cant seem to get enough. last summer my oldest son and i drew archery tags for antelope in SE Oregon. My dad was able to come up from Nev and my youngest boy came along on the hunt also. We had an absolute blast chasing those critters and a great time in camp. my oldest boy said he had seen more deer in one week then he had seen his whole life on the west side. Now, I'm not sure this is true but he defiantly had better than the fleeting glimpse he's used to having. After years of torturing these boys with re-prod, devils club and thistles we are gathering gear for more open country backpack hunting and fishing.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome whoop! I've spent some time in that jungle you've been hunting and it just humbled me. Good luck on your gear quest.Sounds like you really got the kids excited so hopefully that's many family adventures ahead.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk