Sold Brand New in Box Simms Men's G3 Guide Pant XL, Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling a brand new pair of Simms G3 Guide Pant Waders in size XL, Steel color. I can still return these and will do so in a few days if they don't sell here and on a couple of other forums. I simply ordered the wrong size. I took them out of the box, tried them on and put them back in the box. Yes, I got a great deal through my military discount. Since they seem to be hard to come by and, I assume, hard to come by at this price, I decided instead of just returning them I would offer them up here and on a couple of other forums to somebody for the same price I paid. In addition to the $499.95 the buyer will also pay shipping. The way I will handle that is to have the buyer pay me $25 for shipping. If shipping and insurance is more than $25, I will eat the excess. If shipping and insurance is less than $25, I will refund that difference to the buyer.

Simms Men's G3 Guide Pant XL, Steel 1 $499.95
pJmL6xSm.jpg

56O9AHKm.jpg

d_rek

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What is your plainclothes size and what part of the pant doesn't fit you?

I'm 6'2", 235lbs, 32" inseam with a 13W foot.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am 6', 205 pounds with a 33 inch inseam and a 33 to 34 inch waste. The waders are slightly long, which works for me; but, they are very baggy throughout the entire waste and crotch section. I have size 11 feet and there is approximately just over an inch of room in the feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.