Sold Brand New, Never Used Meindl Comfort-fit Extreme Boot (Size 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Selling my Meindl Comfort-fit Extreme Boots with Gore-Tex (size 11) that I bought in September of this year. I bought these boots for an elk hunt I was supposed to go on this year but unfortunately I lost my job and couldn't go and have to sell a few things. These are brand new, never worn (even inside to break them in) and have been in the box since I bought them. Unfortunately, I can't return them because I'm past the return window. These boots will be coming from a smoke and pet-free home.

Paid $349.99

Your price: $295 (I'll split the shipping)

Attachments

• Meindl Boots 01.jpg
    Meindl Boots 01.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Meindl Boots 02.jpg
    Meindl Boots 02.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Meindl Boots 03.jpg
    Meindl Boots 03.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Meindl Boots 04.jpg
    Meindl Boots 04.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Meindl Boots 05.jpg
    Meindl Boots 05.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Meindl Boots 06.jpg
    Meindl Boots 06.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Meindl Boots 07.jpg
    Meindl Boots 07.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 18
OP
crossfire3006

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So these are uninsulated model ?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Correct! This model is not made with insulation

From the Meindl website:

Meindl combined two of its most advanced technologies into one serious pair of mountain hunting boots. Soft foam pads and MFS Vakuum foam panels securely wrap around the feet for a comfortable, custom-like fit. To further cushion and cradle the feet, Comfort Fit fleece-covered cork footbeds conform to your soles for true custom support. Waxed nubuck leather uppers form durable, flexible shells with full rubber rands wrapping around the boots for extreme protection from wear. At 11 inches high, the Extreme Hunting Boots provide maximum ankle support on the steepest of inclines, while Vibram’s Multigrip outsoles keep you solidly upright. Fully weatherproof thanks to 100% waterproof Gore-Tex linings. Made in Germany

Height:
11”
Weight: 4.25 lbs./pair.
Sizes: 8/14D/ 9-13EE; Half sizes to 12.
Uninsulated

Status
Not open for further replies.