Breakfast when truck camping??

Neumann

FNG
Im not a huge fan of oats. What do you guys do when truck camping and weight isnt a big deal?? I was thinking of bringing some eggs and just making some eggs and bacon?? It doesnt take 5 min to scramble eggs?? Anyone have any other quick Ideas??
I pre roll up breakfast burritos and freeze them in tin foil toss in leftover coals in the morning by the time coffees percolating there ready to eat

Take packets of various flavors of instant oatmeal. A couple packs and hot water in a bowl or cup makes a pretty good meal. Scarf down a couple banana's also as you are working on the oatmeal. Simple, warms the belly, and gives you a boost.

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
I didn’t read this whole thread, so may have been mentioned already. We do ziplock omelettes. You can use egg beaters or a few actual eggs, put em in a freezer gallon ziplock, add whatever cooked meats and veggies, add some cheese. Mix it all up. Then you drop the ziplock into a large pot of boiling water for a few minutes. Easy, custom made omelettes with very little clean up!

Stuie88

FNG
Slice rings off a bell pepper and crack an egg in them on the barbeque, saute a tonne of diced mushroom in butter and garlic. That and a coffee from the percolator.
Ill do Bacon and toast too if I can be bothered.
When I'm camping from the 4wd I make sure to eat like a king

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk