Bring back the light theme

mvmnts

WKR
Haven't been on in a while. Looks like some upgrading/maintenance went on. I miss the light theme. I'm sure very very few people were using it, but I loved it. Can't stand light text on dark background, not good on the eyes. I'd love to see a light theme make its way back to rokslide, as an option of course.

MIKEYB

WKR
Click the light bulb in the top right corner. . .it is an option.

elkguide

WKR
I thought that I was the only one that was in the white backround camp!
Lightbulb works great and I've been really enjoying the new upgrade.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I thought that I was the only one that was in the white backround camp!

Nope, I use it too.......now. With the old software, the white background option loaded differently than the black and green.........had weird borders that wouldn't fix with going larger etc, so I used the black and green to fill the screen perfectly. The new background is similar, but when I run it on 150% size, it gets rid of that pesky stuff that shows up to the right. This versus that.100_4009.JPG100_4008.JPG

OP
mvmnts

mvmnts

WKR
Could have sworn it wasn't there when I looked last. Got it working now. What a relief! Thanks all.

HookUp

WKR
Can someone screen shot where this light bulb is? I hit a wrong button and now my back ground is white and I want the black green layout back. Update: When the screen goes white its hard to see! Found it, thanks!!