Bringing Leukotape

teamvit

Lil-Rokslider
We use rolls of stickers at work and I take 18” of the backing and restock it on that. Doesn’t last forever but works well

Trial153

WKR
I dont like wrapping it other objects as it gets gummed up.

I use coated paper and cut some strips, fold it up and put it in my pack. I don't carry the whole roll but i do carry a bunch

Backyard

WKR
I use the backing from the free address labels that RMEF sends me to make precut bandage size pieces. Then I put about a dozen in my first aid kit. I also bring the rest of the roll and leave that at the truck.

piercej

FNG
My dogs poop bags come on a small plastic core. I just wrap it around that like the gutted pen.

I'd take the full roll, same as electric tape it's a few extra ounces that I dont mind carrying

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Silas5150

FNG
I do a lot of selling / shipping as a hobby and always end up with a bunch of waste from the printable adhesive labels. The backing works perfect for leukotape. I can get about seven 8 inch strips to one 8.5 x 11 sheet.

Mudd Foot

WKR
I took a roll that was reduced in size by about a third (I use this stuff pretty regularly during the winter for hand cracks.). Put around 12-15” on each foot as I like to layer 5-deep on fifth metatarsals and Achilles. Was glad I had the whole roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KH_bowfly

Lil-Rokslider
This is what I do as well, but I use the waxy paper on the back side of postage stamps, and address labels.

Same here. I save the waxy stamp paper, sticker paper. One tip is to make sure you round all the corners when you’re cutting Leuko pieces so they stay on better.

Alot of people wrap around a lighter...I just carry a whole roll...it's not that much weight or space

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

boom

WKR
i actually have my feet memorized. i kinda pre-tape now. that stuff has some staying power.

my roll is farily used up now, so it is smaller. i dont share it anymore because my last self-inflicted knife wound; i bled all over it.

ChrisAU

WKR