British Columbia/ Canada

New here not sure how it works. Is there a Canada by and sell? We just can’t compete with American prices our dollar sucks! Thanks Trudeau! Can we trade you for one Trump?

Okhotnik

WKR
So you're a big fan of the racist Trudeau?

You would feel more comfortable on stormfront

W1bowo

Lil-Rokslider
So you're a big fan of the racist Trudeau?

You would feel more comfortable on stormfront
+1
CC.jpg

Beendare

WKR
Yeah, Canada is paying the price for electing a Progressive politician.

Worth noting, The old saying....."Its all about the economy" is never more true.....that should be in every voters mind no matter the party/country.

Yes gents. You are all correct. When looking at any web sites, or buy and sell forums. The pricing and selection is off the chart compared to what we see in the great white north. Even if a great deal can be found, usually the piece is restricted or shipping, importing fees eat your lunch. But it sure is nice to peruse and dream!!

Jimbob

WKR
I have purchased a few things from the classifieds section here, just ask if they will ship to Canada.

Also, there a few good sights in Canada to purchase from.

Fatcamp

WKR
Scepter fuel cans. Cheap Chinese Garands. Short barrel shotguns OTC.

Canada has some stuff we don't get. I must over a set of red Scepters.

Wapiti1

WKR
And wild sheep tags over the counter. Over the counter!!!!!

I'll now go back to quietly building points.

Jeremy

Ya what we pay for gear is offset by the low cost of over the counter tags and long seasons though. Didn't draw a damn thing this year but 2 bear tags, 2 mule deer tags, 1 moose tag and I was still sitting under $100 for the opportunity to hunt 7 months out of the year...just don't ask what I spent on gas and freeze dried meals.

My girlfriend has a PO box across the border, she doesn't go down there as much as I would like sometimes but that definitely makes the classifieds section on here a lot more accessible.

We have 15 huntable species of NA big game in BC...two are sheep without a draw, bighorns (California and Rocky Mt) plus Stones. Dalls are limited entry with odds of about 1 in 20. Unfortunately grizzly has the moratorium in place...hope we get it back. That said, ungulate numbers are low right now for several reasons.

I have picked up a few used items off the Hunting BC forum classifieds. But it isn’t like Archery Talk or Rokslide that’s for sure.

KBC

WKR
Well we tried to flush him but he is like the turd that won't quite go down. Hopefully he embarrasses us on a global scale again and we smarten up next time...

KBC

WKR
Oh ya the one gun thing we beat the USA at is the shorty shotgun. Sure is nice packing my 870 with a 14" barrel around.

It would be nicer to be able to pack the Glock my bro-in-law does in AK though, so I guess we lose the gun stuff in the end. Oh wait Chinese SKSs!!!