Broadhead Case

Anyone have a good system for packing broadheads in? I pack in on horseback sometimes and it's always a little sketchy with your 4 good arrows in the quiver on your back. I'd rather carry the hunting (and spare) broadheads in some little case and tuck my arrows in my pack or an arrow case. I shoot Slick Tricks so they break down and I can put them in the original plastic case but it's kinda chinsey. Thanks.

WoodBow

WKR
The tiny rubbermade containers that you would put condiments in work great. Just throw some cotton balls or whatever in there to keep them from rattling.

OP
G

MHB

FNG
Correct they snap over the arrow shaft and broadhead. I like this because I can leave my arrows and broadhead assembled and carry them safely. I wouldn't use them as a replacement for a quiver, but they sure are nice for packing spare arrow/broadhead sets. I also use these when storing my broadheads in my bow case, so I don't have to worry about accidentally cutting a string or cables.

I usually have 5 arrows in my quiver and when back country hunting will have another 6 in the pack with the pods on them for safe transport. I have never had one accidentally open or break while in the field.

These will not hold a broadhead without the arrow shaft. The system is designed to snap onto the arrow shaft and cover the broadhead.

I don't have any pics of my setup but you can just do a quick google search for "limbsaver broadhead pod" and click on images to see several examples.

Matt