Broadhead target - Rinehart 18-1 or Rhinoblock?

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
anyone have thoughts on which one of these is better? I’m up in Canada so the Rhinoblock is about $50 more.

TX_Diver

WKR
Get the one with a replaceable insert.

I'm almost 4 years in on a rhinoblock. Shoot almost daily from April to September (mostly field points). Think I'm on my 3rd core. I shoot broadheads the last month or so and that starts to tear it up more.

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
No experience with a Rhinoblock, but the 18-1 has been the target I had longest. Absorbed a ton of arrows with broadheads and was easy to pack around on trips. Only reason I trashed it was due to trying out different insert glues and it becoming a small mine field.

ZDR

WKR
Never had a rhinoblock but the 18-1 is great and lasts a long time

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've had both, still have my Rhinoblock. I take it to elk camp every year. I prefer the Rhinoblock, but the 18-1 will work as well if you don't shoot a bunch of BH's into it. The Rhinoblock is more stable if you're not hanging it. The 18-1 falls over every time you shoot it if it's not leaning against something to hold it up.

BowTrout

FNG
I like my rhinoblock because of the replaceable core. Not to high jack this thread but what are some recommendations on 3D deer targets?

Elkhntr08

WKR
Matrix? Been shooting mine since December, 20-30 shots a day, and still haven’t shot the center module out. Best money I’ve ever spent. Actually, Santa brought it to me.