Broadhead target

jspradley

WKR
I used one of those giant octogonal dice looking Reinharts, I love it. Use BHs and trash one side then swap the the "clean" sides when they wear out

Trial153

WKR
I have a rhino block, an 18-1 and blob ...they all work and they all have good and bad.
Just broadheads..a blob takes a beating, forget about it with field points though. If your using it for both ...get a rhinoblock or 18-1

IdahoHntr

WKR
I honestly like Block Classics because you can find them for pretty cheap at times and then I just buy a couple to last me a few years. I take them apart as they get beat up and use the good foam left to make a "franken" target that I can usueally get another season out of. I shoot a lot of broadheads and haven't found a target that stands up more than one season without having pass throughs. I have yet to try the matrix system though as that has me intrigued with the interchanging modules.

NYSKIER

WKR
18-1 one or block classic for sure. Possibly look into a cheap 3-d deer target you can scoop one for like 70 bucks

I use a big shot broadhead target. Doesn't look like they make it anymore. I have used it for a few years and it's still holding up well. It isn't a layered target but rather just foam. I never would have thought it would last as long as it has. Can be tough to get arrows out of but I guess that's why it has lasted. Mostly shoot a bag target, but use this to broadhead tune.

Ratbeetle

WKR
I use a Matrix

In your opinion, is it worth the price? I'm intrigued, but with that initial cost, I'm not sure I see the value over a 100 target every season or two. I really like the concept though.

Tanner W

Lil-Rokslider
I use a Reinhart target. I bought the pyramid one but wish I would have bought the bigger 18-1

American whitetail targets. Cube with broadhead insert and another one that is hard as hell to get arrows out of without lube on them.

jmez

WKR
It has been worth the price for me. Has held up well and I like the large size. I've had it three years and haven't changed a cell yet. I never shoot the bottom one so when the middle wears out I'll just swap it with the bottom.

codym

WKR
I have used the 18-1 and still have a pyramid for camp. I just bought a matrix and it is defintely a good target. Ive only had it a few days and put close to 50 broadheads in it so far and looks great. The 18-1 was good but once I got the middle shot out mine it went south quick. I got about 3 years out of the 18-1, but I can see the matrix being the last bh target I ever buy as long as the replacement modules remain available.

philcox

WKR
It has been worth the price for me. Has held up well and I like the large size. I've had it three years and haven't changed a cell yet. I never shoot the bottom one so when the middle wears out I'll just swap it with the bottom.

Did you look at the smaller M2? I have only seen comments reviews on the M1