Broadhead Target?

mcmurder77

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my 365. Not only has it stood u well, it also has lived outside in the weather for the last 18mo and is still in amazing shape.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
I really like my 365. Not only has it stood u well, it also has lived outside in the weather for the last 18mo and is still in amazing shape.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
How many Broadhead shots should I get out of my new 24” trio w/10” cube with regular rotation of the cube?

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Blob or big boy targets for broadheads. Rhinehearts are okay but generally by the end of season I have shot a Rhineheart out or I am passing through them.

Only thing with a blob is you better have some muslces if you shoot a field point into them. lol Well at least until you have broken it in.

Medusa7MM

WKR
Flint Hunter......Don’t know if any of you have had this issue... I have a rinehart rhinoblock, and use it to shoot fixed blade broadheads. I really like this target, but I had a broadhead get lodged into the plastic insert retainer tube. Must have hit the tube just right, as I couldn’t get the arrow back out or push it through and can’t get tube out. I had to unscrew the broadhead and leave it in there. Now I don’t want to shoot other broadheads at it cause I don’t want to hit the one that’s left in there.

I had this same issue with the rhinoblock. Broadhead stuck in the plastic insert and couldn’t remove arrow without leaving the broadhead in the target. After hearing someone else with the same issue I wonder if Rinehart would replace the target? I do like this target for broadheads. Arrows pull out easy and target seems to be holding up well.