Broadhead Target?

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
Is there any broadhead target on the market that is actually worth the money? I shoot and test out alot of broadheads and can only get about one season out of everything I've tried. Any one have a target they really like?

I'm interested in this as well! I will tell you that the cheaper targets definitely do not work - ask me how I know! 😔 Interested in matrix as well...

nphunter

WKR
I use a Rinehart 18:1 and it’s held up pretty well. It’s been shot with a lot of Broadheads. The block targets or any layered target for that matter sucks. I just ordered some of the archerytarget.com hunter targets, hopefully they work ok. I’ve been pretty happy with the Rinehart though, I keep mine indoors and only take it out to shoot and put it away.

87TT

WKR
I shoot a lot and limit broadhead use to just the lead up to hunting season. I make sure they hit with the FP's then just maybe a couple everyday. That said, I just plan on a new Rinehart 18-1 every year. I buy blems when they're on sale. I paint them tan and pick my spot just like an elk. The Matrix had my interest for a while but they cost a lot more. The reviews I read didn't give me enough confidence to buy one. I still have a brand new Rinehart in the shop and the one outside is good for this year.

Sadler

WKR
I’ve been using the 365 targets for a few months now. I mostly shoot with broadheads and they’re holding up well. I got the 24” version for hauling around and the 36” version for the house.

2blade

WKR
I buy the Rhinehart xl block targets with the replaceable core. I go thru 1 core a year and can replace the core in one target 3 to 4 times before it all falls apart. I only use the target for broadheads when I'm tuning and to make sure alls flying well every now and then. From June thru the first two weeks of sept I am shooting pretty much 4 or 5 days a week.

OP
D.Rose

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like the Rinehart block and 18-1 targets get pretty consistent reviews of being durable. I did have a blob target that did better than most. So far it has been the one that has held up the best.

Catahoula

WKR
Following..... I generally have just used the compressed layered foam, and yes, for broadheads they are junk. I just always have planned on replacing annually. I’ll have to look into possibly a better broadhead target(s).

MT257

WKR
Matrix. If you order the hex shaped one you basically will get 7 targets cause you will rotate the modules out. I’ve had mine a year and will not need to buy another for a long time(as in many years).

Another vote for the blob. Difficult arrow removal until it’s been shot a ton, but it’s a worthwhile compromise.

Is there any broadhead target on the market that is actually worth the money? I shoot and test out alot of broadheads and can only get about one season out of everything I've tried. Any one have a target they really like?

The matrix hands down.

The Rhinehart 18-1 lasts a year or so with heavy broadhead shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
I think I’m gonna give that 365 system a try next. They look decent. Of course the matrix looks to be pretty hard to beat

WMag338

WKR
Definitely look the the Blob. Been shooting them for almost a decade. Leave in the weather and thousands of shots with Broadheads and field points and keeps going. Just purchased my second one. Old Blobs never die.