Broadhead Target

trkyslr

WKR
The BLOB!!!!! awesome bh target! It's not one you move around a lot tho as it's pretty hefty...

JG358

WKR
I have not had good luck with my Rinehart 18-n-1

Lasted a season and a half before I shot clean through it. I wasnt impressed at all. I am planning on trying the target that is being discussed in the mule deer forum. You can check it here.

http://hipstargets.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_1

Generally, I'm happy if a BH target last me a season. I've yet to have one that survived two seasons of steady use.

The BLOB!!!!! awesome bh target! It's not one you move around a lot tho as it's pretty hefty...

Mine is very abbraisive and was a bear to pull arrows out of. Took about a year of sun rot to make it a little more user friendly. Defiantly the most durable BH target I've had.

Reflex

FNG
I have the Rhinehart block target with the replaceable core. Awesome target in my opinion.

RUTTIN

WKR
I like my Morrel Yellow Jacket broadhead target, it has lasted me a few seasons so far and still going strong. I don't advise shooting field tips into it though, most of the time I have to stand on the target to pull arrows with field points, broadheads come right out though.

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Rhinoblock that is great, or you could get a Rinehart 18-1 that is guaranteed to last at least a year.

Last edited:

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have had great luck with all of my Hips Targets the last 5 years with no problems. I shoot a lot and if a target lasts me more than one season I am impressed!

dotman

WKR
I have both the Rhinehart block and 18-1, I would get the block with the replaceable center. I shoot broadheads year round and replace the center piece at $40 or less every 8month. I also keep a replacement center on hand. This way you invest in a good target but don't have to do the expensive part over and over. My 18-1 is now only used away from home.

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
I have a older Block - Shot it out pretty good last year before season - but filled the holes with the expanding foam and its held up decent so far.

Not pretty, but has worked so far.

B

bearguide

older block, shot out, then filled the holes with great stuff, works great

just picked up 2 small styrofoam blocks they use to ship trailers from the farms store here for $1 a peice. not the best but the most reasonable price wise.