Broadhead tuning wtih yokes?

Hoot

WKR
Not much to add from what these guys have been saying, but a general statement, if you think you are stiff, add draw weight, add point weight and see what happens, if you think you’re weak, decrease draw weight. See what happens.

I’d tend to agree with the sentiment above, 6-8” at 20 yards has to be something you’re missing. I can usually have my iron wills shooting right with field points at 40 yards without much effort or even being completely micro tuned...

OP
M

MT257

WKR
So went and check this evening. No contact is being made. While at the archery shop, I found that I can buy individual shafts. Being the broadheads were hitting left I took a shot in the dark and gambled that the spine was over spined so I grabbed two 400 spined shafts. We shot it an after nock tuning we had it shooting bullet holes. Refletched the shaft, out to the range I went. Sighted in at 20, I was just a touch high with field points at 20 yards. Adjusted and was dead on. Screwed on an iron will, shot field point hits center, shoot bh 3" low and 3" left. Moved the rest to the left both arrows shot again. The bh was 3" low and within 1/2" of fp horizontally. I will have to continue tomorrow as a thunderstorm rolled in.

I did mark my rest so if I need to reset back to original I can return it if need be.

Last edited: