Broadhead

What Broadheads do you guys use for killing elk? Ever had problems with four blade broadheads punching through ribs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2blade

WKR
I have never had a penetration issue with 4 blades such as magnus stingers or steelforce phatheads, but have with 3 blades.

I have used 125 gr NAP Hell Razors in the past they are reasonably priced and shot good out of my bow. Only killed one elk with them but they did the trick. I have a whole new setup this year im also going to give the VPA 125 grain vented 2 blades a try.

DHutch73

FNG
125 Viper Trick and no issues on punching through ribs. I've shot a dozen or more bulls at sub 60# with no issues. Shot that many more with 70-80# over the years and honestly haven't seen any noticeable difference since dropping down in weight. Arrows almost always blow through like hot butter

Mike1187

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t over analyze it too much! Find the ones that fly best with your set up and make sure they’re sharp...the rest is up to you and your shot placement.

jvonbank

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot whatever 1.5" dia or less head you can shoot accurately. I've had good luck with 1.5" 3 blade Rage broadhead on elk.

Jared

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk