Broadhead

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Iron will wide 125 for the bucks. Musacchio 4 blade for everything else.

I use the QAD Exodus. I shot my first deer with a bow this year. He ended up being a pretty decent 8 point. I was on the ground calling and he came in perfect. Shot him at around 20 yards. Complete pass through. He only ran 43 yards and tipped over. Best blood trail I have ever seen. The exodus has earned its spot in my quiver.

I'm shooting the grim reaper whitetail special and the standard pro series. Fly great and are truly devastating

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bsib2

FNG
Lost 1 deer out of 27 with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDog00

WKR
I shot my buck this year with a 2" Sevr at 32 yards. I got a pass through and he only went about 40 yards.

12wander

FNG
I used Slick Tricks for several seasons. Changed it up this year and started using QAD Exodus. Unfortunately I haven’t dumped the string this year yet to see how they do.

Bump79

WKR
OzCut 3b Elite is my current favorite. It's very short & stout, low profile, decent cut and doesn't get easier to sharpen than a 3b. Blew through my elk this year on a slight quartering to and it died in less than 10 yards. Very happy.

Also a big fan of the QAD Exodus & Grim Reaper 4b.

flyboy214

FNG
Magnus Stinger 2 blade or Magnus Buzzcut 4 blade 125gr. All hand sharpened. Took 2 deer inside 20 yards this November. I watched one fall about 40 yards away. The other one went 60.