Broadhead

Ironwill wides again might throw a rage Trypan in the quiver for coyotes or something

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Cutthroat single bevel. Going to see how many I can take with one head before I loose it or it gets to banged up to use

OP
F
feel i am always changing it up... i am not a mechanical guy but trying to grim reapers this year... seeing what all the hype is about.

kudu for 2 blade cut on contact work well on my archery mule deer & the muzzy 4 blade trocar's have not let me down

WCB

WKR
the original Rocket Steel Heads still have about 1 doz left. If anyone has any I have cash.

Also shoot he VIper Tricks same POI out to 70 yards as the Steel Heads from my setup

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
So far this year I’ve killed stuff with slick trick mags, grim reaper hades pro 4 blade 1 3/16”, qad full blade exodus, rage trypan, rage hypodermic, annihilator. The slick trick mag has been my favorited or years but I like trying new things. Really impressed with the grim reapers. They stay sharp after passing through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDRam16

WKR
Used a Rage Hypodermic NC on him this year. Also used the same setup last season. My buck last year looked like he dragged a can of red paint behind him. This year blood trailing was incredibly difficult despite a double lung shot. Couldn’t start trailing until after dark and it was drops, then nothing. Was able to recover him within an hour, but it was more dumb luck than actual trailing. Head definitely put him down almost immediately though.
25E27DDA-6A6F-422D-9D79-6187C8EF4849.jpeg

Lowg08

WKR
Started the season with magnus stinger but a friend of mine built some arrows he wanted me to shoot. Sooo now I’m shooting 200 gr cutthroats.