Broadhead

Son shot a nice buck this weekend woth montec g5 carbon and the shot was a double lung nearly perfect shot, but a middle to high lung shot. Blood initially was drops until it filled the chest to the wound and then it was gushes. Of course tracking at night makes a huge difference to daytime, but with a short bit of work we found him down less or right at 100 yards away.
My xbow shoots grim reapers and i have never been dosappointed with one of my shots, but someone shooting it hit a doe and we tracked it over 400 yards before the trail disappeared and we never recovered her.

when tracking, the biggest thing i have found is to dispel any misconceptions about where the animal went and just follow the blood. Looking for signs of an animal passing through quickly also help, broken limbs, disrupted ground, anything can help. But, thinking you know the animal “went left” can make you miss where the animal actually went and make a bad trailing experience.

Sphusmc13

FNG
This is my first year getting back into bow hunting after 12 years off. I elected to go with Muzzy 3 blade fixed in 100 grain. I have to admit, i struggled way more than i should’ve putting them together!

What broadhead is everyone shooting this year for white tail?
Annihilator 100g. Chosen due to accuracy tests, novel design and good reviews. Very interesting design. Haven't hunted them yet but ramping into that season for me so hopefully soon.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I’m shooting Sevrs out of my compound this year and 150gr cutthroats out of my recurve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gheft

FNG
Rage 2" cut originals,

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
Old school. Original Snuffer 125s. Last couple deer were with Bear Greenies +bleeder. I like COC heads.

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
Muzzy Trocar for the crossbow.

Magnus Black Hornet Ser-Razor with bleeder for the recurve.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk