Broadhead

WI Shedhead

Lil-Rokslider
I am gonna buy a pack of annihilator 125s and give them a try. Do some research on them. They look bomb proof and they have huge holes and I love a huge exit hole. P and y corporate sponsor as well.

I stay away from mechanicals

May try iron will wide. Had good penetration with iron will single bevel. If iron will may a wide single bevel I would love that even if it were only a 2 blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poster1

FNG
Magnus Black Hornet 125’s
I'm in the process of trying out the Magnus Black Hornet 100's. Heard a lot of great things and just couldn't personally justify the IW or Day6's. Plus the lifetime warranty was another bonus draw that I really respects if a company will stand behind their product. Hope to test them out on elk and whitetail this fall.

I'm in the process of trying out the Magnus Black Hornet 100's. Heard a lot of great things and just couldn't personally justify the IW or Day6's. Plus the lifetime warranty was another bonus draw that I really respects if a company will stand behind their product. Hope to test them out on elk and whitetail this fall.
I had great luck with the black hornet serated only switched to try out iron wills

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

jktex

FNG
Rage Extreme 125gr and Magnus Stinger 4 blade 125.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Used Muzzy 4 blades for years with great success. Tried mechanicals with mixed results. Hard bone / shoulder hit with mechanical might not penetrate as you'd hope,

burns152

FNG
I'm rocking the Iron will vented 150s with bleeders. Got them last year but didn't get anything to shoot at. Hopefully more successful this year...

ffiivvee

Lil-Rokslider
I got tired of poor blood trails with the Montec G5. Found the deer. Just poor blood trails. Same for elk. So I switched to Slick Trick Viper. Nice blood trail now.

Same here. It was never a problem finding the deer but the blood trail definitely left more to be desired. I’ve got some Sevr 1.5s on the way as well as some IW S series 100s coming from a friend to try out. I’m going to see what I like of those two. I’m assuming that I’ll like both so I’ll probably keep both in my quiver and just have them on different sides of it so I know which I’m grabbing.

phorizt

FNG
Shot Iron Will 150 wides last year and shot a couple of hogs, a javelina and a nilgai antelope with great results. Never got a chance at a whitetail I wanted to shoot. Nilgai are notoriously tough animals but it blew right through and stuck in a mesquite tree 10-15 yards behind where the nilgai was standing.

However, i have an uncontrollable urge to always be tinkering and trying new things with my setup so this year i’ll be shooting Kayuga Pilot Cut 125s with the wide cut bleeders which makes them 150 grains.

a925e8082563fa382cf673053785b6d3.jpg

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
Shot Iron Will 150 wides last year and shot a couple of hogs, a javelina and a nilgai antelope with great results. Never got a chance at a whitetail I wanted to shoot. Nilgai are notoriously tough animals but it blew right through and stuck in a mesquite tree 10-15 yards behind where the nilgai was standing.

However, i have an uncontrollable urge to always be tinkering and trying new things with my setup so this year i’ll be shooting Kayuga Pilot Cut 125s with the wide cut bleeders which makes them 150 grains.

a925e8082563fa382cf673053785b6d3.jpg

Where did you buy the Kayugas from?

ThisIsMyHandle

Lil-Rokslider
The past few years I’ve been shooting Wasp. But I’ve been eyeballing Tooth of the arrow heads. So I think I’m gonna give them a try. Atleast see how they fly.

Zerickson

FNG
Going to shoot the 125gr grizzly stik Maasai again this year. Had good luck with single bevels last year on 2 whitetails and are easy to sharpen. Also been looking into VPA’s new single bevels.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP