Broadheads

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone out there use either Tooth of the Arrow or Wasp broadheads? I've been looking to switch back from mechanicals to fixed blades this year. I had a bad experience on a whitetail last year after several seasons of good luck with mechanicals. The one bad day (which was probably mostly user error anyways) was enough to persuade me to switch back. Just looking for some opinions on either of those two brands or some other suggestions as well. In the past I have used Montec, Slick Trick and Nap.

Zac

WKR
Man I think both are great heads. You'll probably find Tooth to be the more durable of the two. They are supposed to basically be a tougher version of the Slick Trick.

OP
JMasson

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider
Man I think both are great heads. You'll probably find Tooth to be the more durable of the two. They are supposed to basically be a tougher version of the Slick Trick.

Just looking at them online I had surmised that the Tooth heads would be the more durable pick. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Zac
I’m kind of in the same boat. I’m trying a fixed (Solid Legend) and mechanical (Sevr 2.0). I had been shooting NAP Spitfire Maxx with a lot of success, except 1 time. I haven’t gotten over that less than perfect shot. I also want to change my arrow build as well.

@StraightWayOutdoors
Straight Way Outdoors, Fulcrum Archery, Elite Archery, Upwind Odor Elimination, Wicked Twisted Bowstrings