Broke my power pull on my Kifaru DT1

So I get home from vacation up north in traverse city for a month to see my beautiful DT1 sitting in my room waiting to be opened.... So I shred the box tearing this thing out and loving every minute of it. I was like a 8 year old on christmas. So I get to the fitting and I was realllllly wrenching down on my power pull which is the straps that suck the waist belt in... I pulled so hard I broke the power pull bracket. I felt like I got a lump of coal after that. Quick call to Kifaru, had kevin answer and he said to ship it his way so he can get it fixed and shipped back to me in time for my departure on august 21st to chase elk. Big thanks to kifaru's customer service and what a great product they stand behind!

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
I would agree although I did not break my new pack, I did swing by the shop and Kevin helped me fine tune the fit of my T-2. It is nice to live so close to the store front. Great company and I do not mind spending money with them.

JG358

WKR
Wow, Were you trying to see if you could cut yourself in half with your hipbelt?

Sounds like typical Kifaru customer service... Kevin is great to deal with.