Brooks Range 89% Off

mtnkid85

WKR
FYI, they just went to 95% and announced they are retiring for good. Bummer, I liked there stuff.
Not much left but grabbed a last few pieces for the niece.

I added a few of the smaller things like the utm map tools but when I got to checkout the cheapest shipping was $20. You could get enough to still be a good deal but I dont need that stuff that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
After 11-12 days with no shipping updates I emailed these guys this morning.
My order was shipping out today, imagine that!...lol.

EDIT>>>>mine shipped because I actually emailed and said something. Just got an email and they said my order was bumped up before many others. They had gotten 1000 last minute orders before closing the business.
i told them that all is well, those who were going to get these gifts were updated that they would be delayed.

Just an fyi for those who care.

- - - Updated - - -

Update 12/28>>. received a 'refund' email for some of my order that was apparently unavailable.

This close-out was a cluster fark, but a cheap one fortunately. Some of you will likely receive the same emails.

Last edited:

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
Any one else have their money refunded, I had a partial refund on my order (over half), tried to email them but looks like they are shut down now.

Broomd

WKR
Kevin, that is why I posted about this last week. Figured that once these guys close up shop, it's over. I did get a refund, and I got my order yesterday. There is an extra boonie hat I didn't order, but other than that things look great.
The jacket that was purchased for daughter was a steal so the rest is gravy.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I got a refund for 3 bucks for a hat I didn’t receive. I appreciated their honesty. I actually forgot I even ordered it and didn’t notice it was missing when my wife’s coat came in.

OP
Huntingpreacher
Has anyone ordered and NOT received their stuff? I ordered a month ago and still haven't received anything. I called two weeks ago and was told my order would be shipped expedited. Still nothing.

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t received mine either, and only a few items shipped that I ordered I guess they gave me a partial refund, not sure what got cut out if the order I made guess I’ll have to wait to see what’s in the box if it shows up..

OP
Huntingpreacher
I haven’t received mine either, and only a few items shipped that I ordered I guess they gave me a partial refund, not sure what got cut out if the order I made guess I’ll have to wait to see what’s in the box if it shows up..

Thanks for the heads up.

Ebby

WKR
I got my stuff today. Ordered 4 or 5 items and only one showed up. Refunded for the others.

Lee