Brown Bear "ATTACK"........yes this is another ALASKA WEEKLY attack.

300 win mag

Lil-Rokslider
Guys ignore 300win mag. He stirring a pot everywhere he can.
so you ask members to ignore me,interesting.say im stirring the pot everywhere i can.well ive posted many times on different issues with a opinion,is that not what these forums are for.i have the right to disagree as does every other member on this forum.or is this also wrong.also dont see moderator next to your user name,are you the moderator.please respond.you made a bland statement which is untrue.you also assume a lot.seems you take alot on your shoulders that most likely you are not in control of.well i will be sure not to post again concerning anything you post.i also belive there are other older members that have opinions.on many subjects.like if they think its a safe decision to walk in brown bear country with jusy bear spray.i will say this,im sure your young and i upset your sensibilities.your response spoke directly to what you are.no substance worth reading.

Deadfall

WKR
A lot of people in Montana take dogs hiking to hopefully make you aware before your standing on one. I guess a coin has two sides. Not sure which one is right..........maybe both in the right situation.
Mmmmm....better off without the dogs. Dogs resemble wolves and wolves are competition....

God give us senses for a reason...to be aware...

But to each their own

Deadfall

WKR
While in Alberta I learned real quick what to be aware of...no sidearms allowed. My guide carried a 45-70 Govt lever gun in the mountains only. One day we were down low in crops near a swamp and walked up on steaming BB scat. My guide was freaked and said they don't come down to this elevation unless they are starving. We beat it outta there fast. You can carry spray and a sidearm but knowing how to read sign and keeping your head on a swivel to avoid an encounter is your best bet. Even those who do this can get surprised. I figure my death is predetermined so I don't worry. :) A bear fatality is far less scary to me than hospice. An archery BB hunt is on my bucket list.
Hallelujah