Browning a bolt stainless stalker

Babills

FNG
Good and bad about the Browning stainless stalker with boss in 7mm. Have a chance to get one but have no experience with them. Thanks

RS3579

WKR
I have one in a 30.06. It shoots fantastic. I shoot 180gr Federal Accubond. I’ll be using it this coming week for PA elk season. It’s my most trusted big game rifle. I’d buy another in a heartbeat. Mine came with a CR. It’s the replacement for the boss. The boss was too loud.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
The A-Bolts are awesome, but they are pretty heavy compared to todays popular hunting rifles.

My 1996 .270 Stalker w/Boss has knocked down more animals than anything else in my safe. Mine came with regular BOSS, but I also put the CR on there.

gbflyer

WKR
If you don’t like it, get it cut off. Don’t let it keep you from a good buy.

mitchellbk

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Abolt II stalker stainless in 300wm. I love it because the ammo it shoots the best is also the cheapest - Winchester super x 180gr

After I lightened the trigger all the way with the stock springs it helped even more for me.

I’d buy another abolt II for sure!

OP
B

Babills

FNG
Thanks guys. Decided to go with a Browning hells canyon speed in 308.

Sacmaster

FNG
I’ve got an A Bolt Medallion in 7 mag. It is extremely accurate, but it’s a huge gun. Great for sitting in a box stand but too heavy and bulky for anything else.