Browning HCS/Zeiss V4/Talley Ring Height?

I have a friend who has a new Browning HCS in 6.5CM. He wants a Zeiss V4 4-16 x 44. What height Talley Lightweight mounts? Anybody got this combo? Will I be able to mount far enough back with the Talley’s?
Thanks in advance.

Just mounted a Conquest V4 4-16x44 on my Browning Western Hunter 28 Nosler (same as the speed for stock and barrel size). Used Talley one piece low. Perfect height. You can configure the orientation of the rings to allow for more rearward travel. The Zeiss is a bit short for a lot of travel. I have a longer than average LOP and I was able to move the scope as far back as the rings would allow and had adequate eye relief.

So far I really like this scope on this rifle!!!!!!!!

OP
Mr Drysdale
Just mounted a Conquest V4 4-16x44 on my Browning Western Hunter 28 Nosler (same as the speed for stock and barrel size). Used Talley one piece low. Perfect height. You can configure the orientation of the rings to allow for more rearward travel. The Zeiss is a bit short for a lot of travel. I have a longer than average LOP and I was able to move the scope as far back as the rings would allow and had adequate eye relief.

So far I really like this scope on this rifle!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the reply

No problem, really like this scope and rifle combo. Got done breaking in the barrel and doing a rough site in at 25 yards. Seems to, like the 162 grain ELDX. Only ammo I could find!!