Sold Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 PRC - Brand New in Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling a Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 PRC. This rifle is brand new in box only having been removed to be inventoried/confirmed by the FFLs. Everybody always wants to know the story; so, here it is. I had a Hell's Canyon Speed in 300 Win Mag I had offered up for trade and then sale. A member on another forum offered this as trade fodder for whatever reason. I thought, "why not, a new one will be easier to sell than a fired one". I have no desire to add another caliber/cartridge/chambering to my "arsenal". Therefore, this is for sale.

I haven't taken a picture yet as it looks exactly like every other unmodified Browning Hell's Canyon Speed on the market. I need $1050 shipped and insured. The buyer of the rifle will have first shot at the five boxes of Hornady 6.5 PRC ELD-M ammo I have. Those 5 boxes will be sold for $300 per box plus shipping. I know that sounds expensive; but, I will sell them at that price for a buy 1 box, get 4 boxes free. That way you can hold up 4 boxes of ammo and tell your wife or friends that you got these 4 boxes of ammo free.

Edit from original ad. It does have a thread protector as it has been located. One box of ammo has been given to neighbor kid. Therefore, there are 4 boxes of ammo at $60 per box available to the buyer of the rifle.
myWPzjMm.jpg

WfqTojom.jpg

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Price reduced to $1025 shipped and insured. Soon, I'll shoot it this year and then sell it. We are starting to get into the price realm of a used and fired one anyway.

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Last price reduction. $1000 shipped and insured. After $50 shipping and insurance that will take me down to $950. I'm not sure that if I walked into a gun store and found one for $950 that I wouldn't just buy it. If it doesn't sell in a few days, I guess I'll start shooting up the ammo. Heck, used it will be about this price anyway.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It amazes me how rifles listed BNIB way below market, shipped, don't sell like hotcakes. The cheapest listing I can find on gunbroker is $1,078, not including a cc fee of 3%, and a $30 shipping charge. Add in all of that and you are at $1,140.34

Last edited:

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Interested in the rifle but had a few questions.

- How do you know it's new, unfired, if you didn't buy it new (especially if the thread protector is missing)?
- Do you have some pics? I know you said it's the same as every other factory gun, but it's still nice to see pics of the actual item you're thinking of buying just for piece of mind.
- What's the price for the ammo? Math's not my strong suite...

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Interested in the rifle but had a few questions.

- How do you know it's new, unfired, if you didn't buy it new (especially if the thread protector is missing)?
- Do you have some pics? I know you said it's the same as every other factory gun, but it's still nice to see pics of the actual item you're thinking of buying just for piece of mind.
- What's the price for the ammo? Math's not my strong suite...
- I guess I took the guys word for it when he offered it for trade. I got my hands on it and looked at it and he doesn't appear to be a liar. He's sending me the thread protector - also, Browning will send one for free.
- I will get some pics in the next couple of days for all who have asked for them.
- the price for the ammo is $300 plus actual shipping

Let me know if I can provide any other information.

One box of ammo has been given to a neighbor kid; so, now there are only four at $240 plus shipping.

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
$300/box or $300 for the lot of ammo?
I guees my attempt at humor wasn't very good. It is $60 per box. I'm glad you inquired though. I gave one box to my neighbor kid who couldn't find any. So, whomever buys the rifle can also buy the ammo at $240 for the lot plus actual shipping for the 4 remaining boxes.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
O.K., let's go about a final price reduction this way. The rifle is still $1000 shipped and insured and, to the BUYER ONLY, the 4 boxes of ammo will be sold for $45 per box plus actual shipping cost.

Jonesry09

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This slipped down just a little too far. I just bought this gun and with ELD-match it shoots 1/2". This gun is an absolute tack driver and at a steal of a price. A little bummed after seeing this but someone is going to be very happy if they buy this.

Feare

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been watching this hoping it goes away but keeps popping up in my feed. Someone buy this I don't need it but would be a fun one to set up and shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.