WTS Browning Hells Canyon Speed 7MM Remington Magnum

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have an excellent condition, Browning Hells Canyon Speed in 7MM Remington Magnum, manufactured in 2019, that I am selling. I originally had this up for trade; but, I found that for which I was looking; so, this is now up for sale. It has now fired 60 rounds of factory ammo. I was out at the range shooting this and two other rifles. This 7 MM with the muzzle brake in place kicked less than my Cooper 7/08 which is also heavier. All of that is to say that the brake on these things works.

I originally only shot what factory ammo I had on hand. That was the super-duper premium stuff (tongue in cheek) I found on sale, PPU PSP BT 140 gr. I tested groups 3 times. I had one 5-shot group just under an inch, one 5-shot group that was at just over 2 inches , and one five shot group that was right at 1 1/4 inch. I don't know if the consistency was me or the ammo; but it satisfied me and convinced me that my hand loads would do very well. I then bought a box of Nosler Premium on sale at Cabelas last week and took it out to try that Sunday morning. It really loved that with the 140 grain AccuBonds shooting all right at and around 1 inch. I am selling the bare rifle, with muzzle brake, thread protector and one magazine for $875 shipped and insured at my expense.
5gVJbnrl.jpg

V3X3d8Xl.jpg