Browning strike force extreme battery life

Finally decided to get 6 of these cameras, I am wondering how long I can expect them to last in the field with lithium batteries? I plan on setting them up early may and leaving them sit all summer.

What model number? I get a full year on Alkaline's with mine and they're usually still at 70% or more when I change them out, (I've got about 30 brownings most of them are some kind of strikeforce)

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t take videos, but you can easily get a year out of lithium’s

Zdub02

WKR
My SD cards fill up before the batteries die on my brownings. Just make sure your SD cards don't corrupt. The browning's are more sensitive to SD card issues than my other cameras

OP
H
My SD cards fill up before the batteries die on my brownings. Just make sure your SD cards don't corrupt. The browning's are more sensitive to SD card issues than my other cameras
The package I'm getting comes with a 16 gb for each camera. How long can I expect one of the sd cards to last if it's getting hit regularly? I will probably only do one picture rather than 3 shot burst

Zdub02

WKR
I had some 16gb cards fill up in 1-2 months with false triggers from grass and deer getting hit. I used the highest quality picture mode and 3 shot burst and had a total picture count from 2500-3000 pictures that filled the card. With a single picture and animal activity I bet you can get 6+ months out of those cards. It will depend on the type of terrain and vegetation you set the cameras in and how you set up the features of the cam

TBass

FNG
I am not sure where you will be setting up these cameras and how long you plan to leave them out... but if there is evern a remote chance that you plan to leave them out long enough that the weather is going to get below freezing you will absolutely want to make sure that you use the Energizer Lithium batteries for 2 reasons:

1) Cold weather does not affect lithium batteries like it does alkaline. My Browning Strike force cameras fire even in temps below -10 below with no issues (provided I am running lithium batteries).

2) Alkaline batteries will swell if they freeze & you stand the chance of openning your battery compartment and finding that dreaded (and nasty) white crust on the end of your batter & in your battery compartment.

I will tell you that I love the Strike Force camera & I am currently running about 6 of them year round

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
I had mine set for high quality pictures in 2 shot bursts and the lithium batteries barely drained from July-January. So you’ll surely be fine with running one set of lithiums for a summer.

As mentioned above, the cards will be another story. If you’re going to let it sit, you’ll probably want to use larger than 16gb.

NallaJ23

FNG
You can easily get a full season out of them. I have multiple strike force cameras, and I only use alkaline batteries for that particular brand/model. They are all deployed from July through February every year.