WTS Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed in 300 WSM with tons of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have an excellent condition Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed for sale in 300 Winchester Short mag. It comes with:

-20moa HD EGW base on it.
-Bradley cheek rest (awesome if you haven't used one before).
-It also has the Hoptic 2rd Quiver attached to it for 2 extra rounds if needed.
-It will also come with Once Fired Hornady Brass (85ct) This is the round ct. on the rifle. I save all the brass. Tumbled and ready for prep/loading.
-New lot of 50 Winchester Brass.
-It will also come with a new unused set of RCBS FL Sizing and seating dies.
-It also comes with an Extra browning Magazine.
-#43 RCBS shell holder
-3 and a half boxes of Hornady 200gr ELD-X factory ammo.
-1 box with 18 rounds of Federal Premium 150gr nosler ballistic tip rounds. 2 are missing as I bought this box from a buddy and I was going to test it out but never shot the 18 remaining rounds.
-Also including an adapter to run 5/8x24 muzzle devices if you wanted to run a suppressor or other muzzle brake other then the factory one.
-If you have a Giuard case trimmer, I will include the shell holder for that also for 20 additional bucks.

This is a ready to go package. Slap on a scope and your good to go. I have well over 1600 into this gun and accessories. Just dont shoot it and this is the only 300 WSM I own.

$1,050 shipped FIRM from me (individual) to your FFL. Ask your FFL if they accept from individuals.

If you are local I can give you a deal on 3 new 1lb jugs of H4831 and two new 1lb jugs of Hybrid 100V powder if you are looking for those.

Thanks,

Jake

EDIT>>>>>>> If someone is ONLY interested in the Rifle with the HD EGW base and the extra magazine, I would sell it for $775 Shipped/Insured.

Attachments

• 20191216_143852.jpg
    20191216_143852.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
OP
Jwknutson17

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Shoot me a PM with what you think that looks like.

EDIT>>>>>>> If someone is ONLY interested in the Rifle with the HD EGW base and the extra magazine, I would sell it for $775 Shipped/Insured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.