browning x bolt scope recommendations

bigmooi

FNG
I picked up a used Xbolt a few months ago from my wife's uncle in 30-06 he had a Leupold 4x (2005 year) mounted on it and only used it for deer in MN, he said that is all he ever needed... I am thinking about putting a 3.5-10x50mm on it and using the 4x for a Henry Big Boy...

Pretty satisfied with my Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40’s for my needs. Discontinued now and quite hard to find but I did recently find one online at Murdoch’s and it sounded like they might have 1 or 2 more left..

Buck197

WKR
i know what you mean, iv used scopes that were under $100 for a long time and i really need to get something better than that for sure
I second third and fourth that, I spent my entire youth it seems behind a Bushnell in the 70s and 80s, but I may have killed a few deer with em too. It's wild how blind we were behind lesser scopes, without realizing the difference until seeing better glass.

bigmooi

FNG
Pretty satisfied with my Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40’s for my needs. Discontinued now and quite hard to find but I did recently find one online at Murdoch’s and it sounded like they might have 1 or 2 more left..
I got a older 3.5-10x50 that looks pretty clear, I know I have seen the 40mm on clearance at Fleetfarm but not sure where the OP was from... There are a few display models available around MN metro.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk