Buck Of A Lifetime!!

BuckSnort

WKR
Awesome buck, Congrat's... I agree, one of the best I have seen all year, on several hunting forums... Looking forward to seeing the mount when finished.. What kind of pose are you thinking about?

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks!

BuckSnort, that's the question I keep asking myself? I have the hide being tanned at present by the Taxidermist but need to figure out the best pose? Wall space is a non issue for me so I'm pretty open, any suggestions?

ElkNut1

BuckSnort

WKR
I'm a fan of semi sneak either to left or right... Hard decision, are there other mounts nearby? Sometimes that needs to be considered when choosing a pose.. You're taxi probably has catalogs of forms with pics and can offer good advice... He should also be able to modify forms if you're real particular...

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks!

BuckSnort, that is the pose I'm favoring most!! Semi sneak head turned slightly left, it should present him well! I do have several mounts nearby yes, but have plenty of room. Will be adding another bull to the wall as well ! (grin) Those mounts sure do bring back fond memories! Thanks!

ElkNut1