Bucket list Mule deer hunt

Bsnyder

WKR
Where is your bucket list mule deer hunt if you checked it off post pictures and where let’s hear it. Mine is Mexico or Arizona mule deer

Like true no bs bucket list?
Unacheivable for me The strip, The Henry's, Sonora.
Acheivable = 2020 I'm burning 11 points in my home state. Co 3rd or 4th, G, Az Otc Late, MT

Bobbyboe

WKR
I got to hunt a few miles from the Jicarilla. Beautiful country, and was an enjoyable hunt. I don't need to be on rez, but would like to hunt that area again sometime. Id prefer a November rifle or January archery tag though!

WY high country is also a fun hunt that Id like to do again. My ultimate hunting goal is to shoot a 200" buck. Don't really care where it comes.

If you had to pin me down to one bucket hunt, Id also say Henry's. Pipe dream that wont happen....

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
I have not been fortunate enough to go on a mule deer hunt yet (currently planning a DIY), but from what I have seen and read, The Strip has to be the ultimate dream.

Mt Al

WKR
I know it wouldn't likely be a monster mulie, but my attainable bucket list mulie hunt will be a decent sized high alpine hunt in Montana, vs. a prairie or low land mulie. It's the place and experience for me.