Bucket List- The 1st baby is on its way!

DAdams

FNG
My wife and I were so excited to find out that we were pregnant. It seems like the elk rut and the Adams rut fell in line about the same time this year. With this being said, I have a few hunts that I would like to do before baby gets here in late June. The spring black bear hunt in Idaho is one of those bucket-list hunts and I would greatly appreciate any information and suggestions to help me be successful. I am lucky enough to be in great shape and to have great optics. If you would prefer a PM I totally understand and thank you in advance for any tips! Looking to do a traditional spot and stalk.

If you have interest in hunting SE Idaho I can help you you out with some local knowledge and some spots to look into. The best bear hunting is in central idaho but I’m no hell there. We see several bears a day usually the end of may around here though. My hunting is still extremely important to me with 2 kids and I’m glad I learned when my wife was pregnant with my first how to balance family and hunting. If I had stopped I would be missing the knowledge to help him be successful and he wouldn’t be growing up in the outdoors. Now I have a daughter as well and as a family we’re all in the outdoors every chance we get. Don’t listen to the naysayers. Get out there and enjoy yourself! Your wife will understand.