bucking the wind?

For those of you spot and stalk hunters (more so than blinds on water) are any of you looking into the new Easton Injexion shafts for cutting through the wind on those longer shots?

Lawnboi

WKR
If some reputable brands made bhs that fit them I'd be all over them. I already shoot axis blazes, and the t3 for bucking the wind.

Lawnboi

WKR
Nice, last i heard it was just muzzy and NAP. And i dont care for thier heads too much.

I still am throwing around different arrow combos for my new bow. So far im going to stick w/ axis and brass inserts. But i may have to get a few injections to give them a try as well. But dang they are expensive! and a little light for my liking.

OP
Evan Williams
When i talked with trophy taker they told me that theirs wouldn't be ready until june...which sucks!!! But at least they'll have them. The naps are ready for sure. I will put it on my to do list and i will get some calls made to them and find out. I will also call my easton rep and get a list of manufactures from him :)

B

bearguide

looks like a great new thing to try, i guess i will have to retune and sight in again. they look to good to not give them a try

J-Daddy

WKR
When i talked with trophy taker they told me that theirs wouldn't be ready until june...which sucks!!! But at least they'll have them. The naps are ready for sure. I will put it on my to do list and i will get some calls made to them and find out. I will also call my easton rep and get a list of manufactures from him :)
Yeah TT is dragging ass this year..lol
Did you ask them if they were gonna do the Shuttle T's for them Injexion shafts too??? Dan sent me a PM over on Archerytalk the other day about some stuff but I didn't think to ask him.

Those injection shafts look pretty sweet. But I like shooting VPA and Magnus broadheads. Gonna try some axis carbons out maybe this fall