budget dialable scope for 223

Blaw

WKR
yup, i get spending big money or so on your main rig, what about your 22's and 223's for when your practicing? certainly your not slapping nightforce on those!

and don't say SWFA I am in canada and they dont ship here, used market is sparse as well...don't rub it in

What are your options?

The bushnell elite 3200 10x isn’t terrible. I had one and it was fine for using as a prairie dog scope on a 17hmr

Most shots were off the reticle not dialed so can’t say it’s bombproof in that regard. They made some with Mil turrets that’d be the one to use. Mine was moa. Not ideal

OP
Blaw

Blaw

WKR
What are your options?

The bushnell elite 3200 10x isn’t terrible. I had one and it was fine for using as a prairie dog scope on a 17hmr

Most shots were off the reticle not dialed so can’t say it’s bombproof in that regard. They made some with Mil turrets that’d be the one to use. Mine was moa. Not ideal
didnt have any other thoughts, I agree I would like a mil/mil setup so it seems to limit things
Ill keep my eye out for some bushnell elites tho!

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
I just finished a 223 build and put an Athlon Argos BTR 6-24 on it. Athlon stuff is supposed to be rock solid.

I'll have more feedback on it soon, but I'm really impressed with it so far. Great turrets, zero lock, ffp, illumination that works during daylight, etc.

Good looking rig too.
20200407_145623.jpg

Wrongside

WKR
SWFA...

😋😉

The Bushy 3200 10x is cheap up here. But MOA turrets and Mildot Ret aren't something I'll suffer ever again.

I don’t have either of these scopes, but..... if I were looking for a budget dialing scope I’d look into the Bushnell forge that are on ultra clearance or Nikon black’s that are on close out. $600-$800 scopes marked down to $300 range.

C.payne

WKR
I have had good luck with the Leupold mark AR 3-9x40 it’s a Mil/Mil scope and it came with a dialable turret for 55gr @ 3100fps.

Last edited:
I have a Nikon mtac 3-12x42 with mrad turrets and mil reticle. Love it! I paid 300 new and they also come in moa/moa. Mine is on a 308. Tracts like it should and the dials feel good.

Wrongside

WKR
OP
Blaw

Blaw

WKR
That would be a bunch more appealing. But a Mil/Mil 3200 10x is not a model or version I've come across.
there is one on amazon, as well as precision optics out of BC. There is a 30% rebate going on right now with bushnell..... so it would cost be 270 CAD all said and done...not to shabby

yeaaa just double checked pic..look like mil reticle moa turrets...wtf is up with that crap

Last edited: