Budget ML scope

JTR11

FNG
I’m looking to put a scope on my muzzleloader this year. It’s just a cheap CVA Wolf that I use for MN whitetail. I don’t plan on shooting more than 100 yards so no need for a high power scope. Any reccomendations for a sub-$250 scope that might fit the bill? Thanks!!

I put a prostaff 5 2.5-10 on my cva. I really like the 2.5 on the low end for close stuff. Don't think it's made anymore but I'd get something with decent eye relief. Had a vortex diamondback I sold because of the short eye relief.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
I think the Burris Fullfields are hard to beat in that price range for basic scopes. I have one on my muzzleloader for MN whitetail also.

03mossy

WKR
I put lower end Vortex scopes on both my kids muzzleloaders for MN hunting. My daughter has killed two deer with hers, Vortex Diamondback 2-7. First one 5 mins into the season and the second one with 5 mins of shooting time left. She could see the crosshairs just fine. That’s all you need. My son got his first ML this year and we put on a Crossfire II 2-7. Nice little scope for the money.