Budget OTC Guided Hunts

Bljc34

FNG
I'm looking for suggestions on a budget OTC guided hunt. Are there any decent big game OTC guided hunts out there for
sub $3000-$3500?
The only animals that I'm not interested in would be Hogs, Whitetail or Pronghorn. That price also wouldn't include travel.
Any suggestions?

Deadfall

WKR
There may be, but don't plan on having a good trip at that price. Thats a decent drop camp price.

Public land guided hunt going to be 4 to 6 grand for decent outfit. Private land goes up from there.

Travel not inluded

Kilboars

WKR
You didn’t mention Bow so I assume you’re thinking rifle hunt?

Otherwise Bowhunting Safari Consultants would be a great place to start if you’re a Bow Hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadfall

WKR
Honestly if your budget is tight, you probably have more fun to go hunt on your own, with a buddy perhaps. If you don't know what your doing, then just plan on a camping adventure with some fishing and weapon hiking. Pick a place, get a tag and just go.

Of course if killing is your primary goal welll...Goodluck.

Can you find an OTC Aoudad guided hunt for that price?
Most of the Aoudad hunts are ok private land in Texas, they can be had in your price range. I believe the only OTC Aoudad hunt you can do is unit 34 in New Mexico.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

JNDEER

WKR
Hell you could do a meat hunt in hawaii and fill a 70qt ice chest with axis meat for that price and that includes the traveling.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04