Budget rimfire scope?

Looking to upgrade a scope on a 17, it has a barska 6-18x40. Looking for something in 3-4 power for the low end and trying to stay under $100. Saw the sig sauer buckmasters for $85 or so, they look decent. Anybody tried those? Can't seem to find a review on them. Also considering the Burris fullfield but they're a little more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

have you shopped around for any burris fullfield 2 scopes? i know they were selling crazy cheap recently. the redfield revolution would be another one that may fit the bill

unless there is an excellent sale running, sub 100 dollar scopes aren't worth mounting on a rifle of any type imo

used may be a good option too

Agross

WKR
I put a redfield revolution 2-7 on mine and love it. I agree with roosiebull, unless you get a great deal, sub $100 scopes probably aren’t worth it . As also mentioned, those Burris fullfields were just on sale for like $125. I picked one up but haven’t mounted n anything yet.

BLJ

WKR

I've had 3 of these and all performed quite well. I bought mine from CDNN for $60. I used them on squirrel guns and plinking and they were more than adequate for those applications. IMO.

Rifles And More

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered two Tasco 4x scopes from Midway - about $60 for the pair.

For the plinking and fun with my .22 these will do just fine.