Budget scope with illuminated reticle

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a buddy who is getting on in age but still likes to get out and get his moose every year. His eyes arent great especially in lower light. I'm wondering if theres any options out there for a budget illuminated reticle scope, dosent have to be fancy, no dialing, probably not going to see very heavy use, just a set and forget he can flick on. Obviously id like it to be reliable but I don't want to spend SHV type $$$. Also, for what its worth it will be going on a long action boat paddle ruger.

ChrisAU

WKR
I just got a Hawke 1.5-6x42 with an illuminated #4 style reticle for a thick woods gun, seems nice so far.

tdhanses

WKR
Can’t beat the deal cameralandny has on the Athlon Ares BTR for $389, it has an illuminated reticle and price was dropped from $799.

Trijicon accupower 2.5-10x56,Illuminated.
~$400ish
I have the 10&16x and the clarity isnt there on 16 but the 10x model is gtg. It will compliment that boat paddle nicely.

sdupontjr

WKR
I have a Burris E1 3-9x50 #4 illuminated reticle that I picked up and not using now. Wife got me a Meopta Optika 6. Sent you a PM with pics.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Thanks guys, I guess I should have been more specific. When I said budget I meant budget like 150-200 dollar range. Not FFP etc etc just a very simple scope with an illuminated reticle