Budget sleeping pad

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
96$ plus shipping for the new Static v luxe. I really like my original style static v luxe but that one is about perfect. Saves a bit of weight... 6oz. Plus it's a half inch thicker. Imo that pad will be a homerun!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I just sold a brand new Luxe for $60, keep your eyes open, eBay CL, Rokslide you will find a good deal.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I just sold a brand new Luxe for $60, keep your eyes open, eBay CL, Rokslide you will find a good deal.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.
I think he's talking about the new Static V Luxe SL that he bought for $96. Different specs than the older Luxe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Midwest.Bushlore

Lil-Rokslider
How critical is the weight? In my experience there are two kind of inflatable pads- ones that leak and ones that will leak. I've been in several situations over the decades where my inflatable pads failed in the middle of extended trips leaving directly on the stone-cold ground. Now I use a Wiggy's pad, heavy and bulk in comparison but very comfortable. And it will never go flat as it doesn't inflate.

alann

FNG
I have a static v but don't like how narrow it is. This new version might be perfect.

jdumke91

FNG
I’ve loved my static v for years as a side sleeper. Never had any issues and one day when it does wear out I’ll be buying one all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revcwood

FNG
I also have had good luck with the static V. I have a Big Agnes air core ultra also, and I much prefer the static V for when I roll onto my side - even though it is thinner, the way it is baffled keeps my shoulder/arm from going numb.

Mikedlaw

Lil-Rokslider
Klymit sells their refurbished pads on eBay. I bought a insulated static v lite for $40 last year. Looks like the price as gone up a little since then...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk