Buffalo Bore Ammo Order Issue

There have been a number of ammo shipments lost lately. IDK what’s up with that.

Yeah thats too bad for sure. Not hard to spot ammo shipments unfortunately. They should be requiring signatures at UPS and FedEx. They drop shit off wherever and claim it was delivered. Or they steal it and say it was delivered. Either way, signature should be required.

I read some controversy about UPS refusing to deliver/confiscating ammo shipments. I don't have the article handy but it didn't look good. There was a supplier who supposedly was losing 70% of the shipments they sent out to customers.

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve always found leaving google reviews the best way to get a company to respond if they aren’t responding to emails.

Agross

WKR
I almost bought some buffalo bore a little while back, but ended up going with underwood. After reading this I’m glad.

11boo

WKR
I read some controversy about UPS refusing to deliver/confiscating ammo shipments. I don't have the article handy but it didn't look good. There was a supplier who supposedly was losing 70% of the shipments they sent out to customers.

There are a lot of folks claiming just that. UPS shenanigans.

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
They charge a damn hazard fee and still dont get it there. Ridiculous for sure. Then we have to rely on the shipper to file a delivery claim and we end up losing out if the shipper decides to ignore us.

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
They charge a damn hazard fee and still dont get it there. Ridiculous for sure. Then we have to rely on the shipper to file a delivery claim and we end up losing out if the shipper decides to ignore us.
They don't charge hazard fee on ammo any more.