Buffalo Bullet Industries?

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know what the deal is with this company. I became a fan of their bullets years ago when I started shooting flintlock muzzleloaders. I had a small supply before they stopped making them and was just about to run out when I read that they were going to start offering them again out of a new location in Carson City Nevada. I have tried to contact the company several times through their email to see when I can purchase their bullets again, but have not got any response. They were supposed to be in production long ago and the website is still not offering them. I am hoping they start producing soon so I can stock up. I really like their product.

OP
S

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I have left him a message. I have been trying to purchase their bullets for about a year and a half now. It sure seems like the company did not start up again. I think it is time for me to move on and stock up on another bullet.

OP
S

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I like more of a bullet than a ballet. I do have friends who shoot the ballets though. This might be an option for them since it seems Buffalo Bullets are really not in production. I have still not got a response to several emails or voicemails to the company. I did find that precision rifle makes bullets very similar to what they did and they shoot as good if not better. I bought some of the extreme elites and the keith nose bullets and their point of impact is the same. All I need to do is test them out on an animal or two, then I will stock up on these since they look to be my go to bullet now. They are a little more pricey than the Buffalos, but they are available to purchase.