BuffaloBore 30-06 168 gr Barnes TTSX for moose?

I haven’t had the opportunity to hunt moose yet, but my elk, pig, and deer have all dropped to ttsx in .280 and .300wm. I have to shoot copper in Ca., But having used them for a couple years now, I would probably just keep using them since they’ve worked great for me so far. I handload mostly and I’ve I’ve only used buffalo bore handgun ammo a little, but it’s been great and I would imagine their rifle ammo is top notch as long as it gets good groups for your rifle I think it’d work out well.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'll share my experience with the TTSX 180grn 30 cal. 300 winmag. Shot a bull elk at 200 yards. He didn't even flinch on the 1st shot, started walking after the 2nd. Gave him a 3rd, all in the boiler room. He ran over the hill about 150 yards and was still on his feet. He tipped over finally. The bullets did not expand. I've shot a couple with the original Barnes X bullet in a 30-06. 1 bull dropped like a sack of hammers, a cow took 3 through the ribs. They work fine if you hit some bone. I've switched to Accubonds.

This is why I’ve completely switched over to hammer bullets when I’m shooting monos. Everything else is either Accubonds or partitions.

TADSR

FNG
If your rifle shoots them well, use them. I've shot the same bullet out of an .06 and it works great on moose!