Bug nest for a Super Tarp

Title says it .I want a nest for my Super Tarp.Over a year ago Patrick said Kifaru was working on it but with subsequent conversations it sounds like its not any kind of a priority. So I know about Bear Paw but I was wandering what some other guys have come up with.
What are you guys using ?
Tim

bbrown

WKR
If you are just looking for a net without a floor I think Sea to Summit make a couple versions - 1 and 2 person. If you want a full enclosure there is also Oware (bug bivy) and I believe MLD.
Although I would talk with John at Bearpaw - he can/will build something to fit your ST.

OP
T
I'd like it to have a bathtub floor.I will prob. go with Bear Paw but there are a dizzying array of options so I'm looking for input.I sent my S. Tarp back to Kifaru for them to add guy outs.When I get it back I want to send it to Bear paw and have him modify one of his current designs to maximize space
Tim

You will not beat bearpaw. John will change, customize, whatever is needed to get you a product that works for your needs.with a supertarp run a ridgeline from pole to pole and suspend your nest off the ridgeline.

Jim

TJ

WKR
I've thought about doing the same as you, Super Tarp with a bug nest. Bear Paw looks like the best I've found.

By the way, BPL.com has one one in the gear swap, or did as of yesterday.

I'm curious to see what you end up with as well. I'm interested in something similar for my megatarp. My wife sure hates mosquitos in July, but I don't want to take the Hubba Hubba anymore.