Bugle report 2021

cmahoney

WKR
Plenty of bugles here in NV last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a9f53c73db149d75cf531f8d41d784fe.jpg

MtnCam

FNG
Some places there are a LOT of bugles. Other areas, not so much. I’ll share some intel and specifics cause I know, no one I looking for my honey hole.

604 First Street Flora, MS 39071 United States

• Haha
Reactions: LWC

nrhardin

FNG
Had bulls on cam bugling in mid August, but rancher who lives on nearby property said a nice 5x5 was bugling yesterday and was with a small group of cows. This is NW CO.

Reports from my area today, good bugles mid day. I won’t make it up for about 5 days after opener, uff torture. I expect 3-4 elk down by then man!
Only positive, fall bear baits should be down and cooking ha!

541hunter

WKR
Had two rag horns bugling a bit and occasionally chuckling. Had one of them broadside at 20 yards but had a branch covering the vitals. Argued with myself on whether I could sneak an arrow in and ended up letting him walk. While I was doing that my hunting partner had the other bull at 30 yards and couldn’t get a clean shot. The herd spooked but settled a few hundred yards away on private. You could bugle and one of the bulls would bugle back almost every time but made no effort to come back our way. SW Oregon

Quiet in Georgia until my daughter rips one off practicing and scares her mother! 🤙🏻 Well done young lady.

mwebs

WKR
Not a peep where we were in Idaho opening day and Tuesday. Saw cows, in fresh sign, think we bumped a bull but no bugles and we were out late Monday night listening.

Firehawk

WKR
I have heard a few in traffic while driving. Loads of guys practicing around here. :sneaky: Me included. :LOL:

I hear that they have started to sound off a little out where I will be hunting in 9 days. Can't wait til I get there.

Was in Teton NP on Monday and they were whooping up a storm that morning. Saw some light sparring too.