Bugle report

Any one hearing bugles yet?
Haven't got a chance to get out this past week. But hadn't heard anything the week before.

Tomorrow morning the area I hunt will have about 396 ATV riders blowing their bugles at 30 mph trying to locate bulls. Its pretty amazing.

Hhahahahahah...Yeah and when you stop and ask them if they heard or seen anything they will say nope - must not be bugling yet. While you just got into a herd 200 yards off the road !!!

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
A buddy and I heard half a dozen Saturday morning out scouting in central MT.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HankNM

Lil-Rokslider
I have heard only a couple weak ones so far this year,unusual.
Heat has effected them & I think rut will be late this year,or later than usual.

mwebs

WKR
None this weekend. Was hunting around fresh sign and saw a few cows yesterday. Tried some calling set ups and no one wanted to play. Somewhere in ID.

tmitty

FNG
As hard as this is to believe, I was in a bugle fest this past Wednesday. Chased bugles all day long, called in 3 bulls to 50 yards or less, unfortunately no shot. I even had an encounter with a bull that was already with a group of cows. Went back to the same area this Saturday with a partner to call for me, but the elk had totally moved out, we didn't hear, see or bump anything all day.