Bugles back to cow estrus calls, but keeps moseying up the drainage...Suggestions?

Elk do what elk do. Sometimes I see them in the same spot for more than a week. Other times they move daily. I'm not expert enough to know why, maybe hunter pressure (but I've also seen elk not move much due to pressure), early pre-rut I see them move less, rut they seem to be pretty much in the same areas for a while, post rut they move all over...those are my rules of thumb but anything is possible. Elk do what elk do.

@ElkNut1 - Elknut app is good for listening to different types of calls and learning what they mean. Learning to understand their language to me is more important than being able to make all the calls. The more calls you know the better, but if you don't know what they're saying it's hard to meet them on their level. If a bull is just rounding up cows, he's not coming toward your calls no matter what you're calling. If he's just locating other elk he may come in he may not. Gotta learn what they're saying to know how to react.