Build Your Own SKRE Bundle and Save 20% This Weekend!

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
Hi, Rokslide Members!

For the first time, we are offering a build-your-own bundle option on the website. As a bonus, we're offering 20% off when you add at least 5 pieces of gear to your cart. You don't need a promo code as the discount is immediately applied when you add 5 items to your cart. If you have any questions about the gear or promotion, please drop a message below. Thanks!

Build Your Own Bundle Here

Best,
Tim

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of my buddies used this last night and saved $93 that's quite a bit of savings on quality clothing.

Last edited:
OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
That's awesome!

Just an FYI - there are just a few hours remaining to take advantage of this offer.

Best,
Tim

One of my buddies used this last night and saved $93 that's quite a bit of savings on quality clothing.

muddydogs

WKR
To bad the clothes aren't true to size, when I wear a 3x and can't fit into a 4x jacket something is wrong with Skre sizing. I was all set to dump a few bucks in Skre clothing but not fitting into there biggest jacket at there booth during the Hunt Expo was a deal breaker for me.

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
Dear Muddydogs,

We appreciate your interest in SKRE and thank you for the feedback! Indeed, sizing can be very challenging as everybody's body type is different. We have resized over 10 of our offerings (sometimes larger, sometimes smaller) based on client feedback like yours. This type of feedback is critical to enhancing and improving our products. In order to better serve you in the future, can you tell me your height and weight? This will help me in our next product development meeting. Please note that over the years we have expanded sizes (4XL and 42) and will continue to do so as we do not want to limit ourselves to a particular body type. Lastly, because of the nature of a layering system, many of our products have an athletic cut to reduce bulk and enhance movement, range of motion and dexterity. I hope this helped and once again, appreciate your candid feedback on our Hardscrabble Jacket.

Respectfully,
Michael Wand

To bad the clothes aren't true to size, when I wear a 3x and can't fit into a 4x jacket something is wrong with Skre sizing. I was all set to dump a few bucks in Skre clothing but not fitting into there biggest jacket at there booth during the Hunt Expo was a deal breaker for me.

muddydogs

WKR
Dear Muddydogs,

We appreciate your interest in SKRE and thank you for the feedback! Indeed, sizing can be very challenging as everybody's body type is different. We have resized over 10 of our offerings (sometimes larger, sometimes smaller) based on client feedback like yours. This type of feedback is critical to enhancing and improving our products. In order to better serve you in the future, can you tell me your height and weight? This will help me in our next product development meeting. Please note that over the years we have expanded sizes (4XL and 42) and will continue to do so as we do not want to limit ourselves to a particular body type. Lastly, because of the nature of a layering system, many of our products have an athletic cut to reduce bulk and enhance movement, range of motion and dexterity. I hope this helped and once again, appreciate your candid feedback on our Hardscrabble Jacket.

Respectfully,
Michael Wand

While I am not your normal sized dude at 6'10" and 300 lbs I wear 3xl Carhartt shirts, Cabelas shirts and jackets and about any other type of street clothes in 3XL and tall if I can find it. Pants are another story but I can usually find something in the 40" range with a 36 to 38 inch inseam. Luckily I came across some of the better Cabelas brand hunting clothes before they went to hell that fit good and that is what I have been hunting in the last few seasons.
I was eyeballing the SKRE line for a few months and even traded some emails with SKRE about the sizing. I was tempted to order a few pieces but was afraid of the fit as the small sizing seems to be a hunting industry norm so I waited until the Utah Hunt Expo. Granted I didn't try on anything but a couple jackets at the Hunt Expo but a better jacket is what I need most so when the 4xl Hardscrabble didn't fit it was a deal breaker.