Built my new Heiniken wood stove

Looks good and I needed beer for tomorrow... You running this in the mountainsmith? Did you get the stove sleeve seen into it?

Those little stoves work great in the mountainsmith. Just be sure your pad doesn't get to close to it....fixing a leaky pad at 1am because the stove was too hot is not much fun. Not to mention the fact that when that glue lets go, it's not just a pin hole. That made for a long night.

OP
Blazer0290

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
That might work, with a stove pipe elbow out the back, running it out the top might not leave a lot room for your cup or pan.

OP
Blazer0290

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
Those little stoves work great in the mountainsmith. Just be sure your pad doesn't get to close to it....fixing a leaky pad at 1am because the stove was too hot is not much fun. Not to mention the fact that when that glue lets go, it's not just a pin hole. That made for a long night.

That does not sound like a fun night!!!

I hate to post it because the galvanized police will get me, but it is made from galv. tin flashing.
Hey Tex, you still alive after burning all that zinc? Just asking because I’m looking to make a chimney out of galvanized pipe and I hear mixed reviews. Sorry to dig up an old thread.